Lokmanya Seva Sangh Parle, National Institute of Securities Management(NISM) and Central Depository Services Ltd (CDSL-IPF) invites you for a seminar on shareholders’ e-Voting. Dr V.R. Narasimhan will present this topic.
It is scheduled on Saturday 08 June 2019 between 5.30 pm and 7.30 pm. Venue is Gokhale hall, Tilak Mandir, Vile Parle (East).
Some of the benefits of e-Voting are:
- Enhance share holder participation
- You can vote on resolutions of all companies held in your demat account with same login details
- You get ample time to vote
- Your vote is precious and will help in improving corporate governance standards in India
- Transparent and Faster process
Program is open to all and it is free of charge.