P. V. Bhagwat investment guidance center was started in October 1987. Late Prof.M.D.Limaye, former principal of M.L.Dahanukar college of Commerce, was its founder chairman for about 18 years. His idea was to educate the common man about various investment opportunities available including stock market. Mr.Suhas Jhaveri ,Mr.Madhukar Borkar along with another 2/3 members are among the founder members.
This is a registered and recognized body for investor protection and education by the Securities and Exchange board of India (SEBI).
- We share and discuss all investment options with members.
- We invite expert personalities in relevant fields, to guide members.
- Every year in March, we invite an expert to discuss and explain the effect on investment market / economy after the presentation of budget by the central government.
- We organize finance fair, once in three years. Banks, insurance companies, mutual fund houses and broker houses participate in finance fair. It is arranged for two days.
- 2nd and 4th Sunday of every month (Investors’ meet)
- 3rd Sunday of every month (To guide investors grievances)